Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ode to the Blissfull

The battle is over.
Craters Litter,
My bed.
The petals are singed,
Wisps of undaunted narcotics hover.
Waltzing with smoke,dust and gunpowder.
Hope is the fraternity of innocence.
My hope this night is unhinged.
Love is bright,love is sweet.
In its wake,lies my pride's bitter defeat.
Somewhere the drizzle of a lightning,
Beckons at my loss,for some gain.
Somewhere in the duststorm of lost promises,
In the tangy tangibility of last gasps and graces...
The battle is over.
I am weaker.
But I am stronger still.

The battle is over.
Diseases and survivors,
I am...
A sole moon in the western sky,
A chaste bloom in a leafless bough.
When all is well,all is sound
Is when shatters my supreme crown.
Is when my rubied sword falls.
My invasion stands lofty tall.
'Lo the horizon though the wisps are awake,
Towards my home I will make.
When my pride,meek,is dead.
In barren land my bereft throne bled,
Pity the souls blinded in faith,
To love and lose,and rendered insane.
Your victory is my end.

So celebrate this holy night,
So back home,that i might,
Look up to see a new address,
Embellish my dome-an unsullied dress.
Pure and white,
The smokes lie.
I am ever sober.
The battle is over.

No comments: