Monday, August 9, 2010

My closure/ I had a Beautiful Nightmare--- August 8th, 18 more days till I am reborn.

This goes out to the people I haven't forgiven, can't forgive and won't forgive...

I know you would say I must share blame...
In the mishap that tore us apart, but you see I'm ready...I'm ready to burn the bridges now...yes,I am ready...
I will forget, that is how I will forgive.
The bridge will be burnt and so will the cliff...
There will be no sharp edge to smooth over,
There will be no parts or points to go over...
And there will be no reason for more blood-spill.
No.
I write my closure in the ashes from this burnt bridge...
It is my pleasure to declare you free.
Fly away...till the world turns over and you face the underside---
That familiar, musty smell of your old bed.
Sleep, my dear, my darlings of Fear...
Sleep till the morning outshines your pallid, humorless pokerface.
Sleep...sleep...
Is the best you can do for me.
So sleep...
While I take my leave.My closure.
You sleep...

No comments: