Thursday, August 30, 2007

Humble is my Pride-Watermark--------The Song.

Within the ring now,
Spectators,dictators crowd.
Exposed falsehoods of the silver lining of the cloud---

Dont let it escape,rain will wash away,
Dont let the cloud escape,rain must wash away
Watermark upon the glass from which we both drink,
Watermark to remind you where you had to sink.

Watermark in my tears quiver,
Along the banks of lotus lake.
The world beneathe the ice captured you forever
And time is now I get to surface!

Fear me not,I'm not here to kill,
What can I do,if your vanity likes my sword's hilt,
Suppress me not,I make you feel,
I reflect your reflections,always did.

The monsoon comes close,witness to your ramblings,
They wet you not,you should dress like me.

But now,bow down,while all looks on,
This ring close in,victory's for one alone.
Kneel,please,I wish not to slay my kin
I love you,but I cannot see myself ruined.

And you are....my ruin....

Guilty as charged,
Lips black,all parched.
The jury's entranced,why don't you speak?

Don't let the trance break,their hot hiss will erase,
Dont let their trance break,their hot hiss will erase
Watermark that divides you and me,
Watermark,wintry draught do you see?

Watermark,in my tears quiver,
Along the banks of a lotus lake.
The world beneathe the ice captured you forever,
Time is now I get to surface.

Fear me not I'm not here to kill,
What can I do,if your vanity likes my sword's hilt.
Suppress me not,I only make you feel,
Reflect your reflections,always did.

Fear me not,I'm not here to kill,
I must,I'm obliged to let you live.
I'm only to relieve your flesh of wax,
And conceal your snow tracks.

The rain rusts your hollow mask,shed your skin.
A nascent flake in the hail befalls,are your bleedin'?

Where in watermark,still remains a memory,
Of your descent,'lo when you needed me,
I can still hear the purl of your last cry for help,
Under a million raindrops,I can still hear the ocean call.

And you're....gone.....
Broken doll.....
You're gone....


No comments: