Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My belongings

Take these wings and hide them away,
Take my word it is never safe
Out there in the world to where you’re being sent,
They all lust for your feathery scent.


Clandestine fatal wings,
She is mine,when I am amiss
Upon the walls you have me against,
She is out taking me spiraling out of your reach.

Clandestine,she is mine,
Dont try to find,behind
Her pretencious eyes,
Your dead bride,
Dont fool yourself!
She's your suicide.

Your mind,its riddled with the noise of wings,
Drowns the voice of your humble inklings,
You think you love me enough to make my choice,
That now you have taken to stealing my voice.

Clandestine fatal wings,
She is mine,when I am amiss.

'Dont understand,why you cant,
Be happy with
Your own two hands.
Why must you suppress me,
Did you never hear,
Live and let be.

One day you will fall with the dead stars from the space,
And lie cold,so cold!in the feathers of your own mistakes,
They who try to outshine the love that they get,
Finally fade,trying to outshine their ownselves.
I...I will have forgotten your name,and who you were,
The world...the world would forget that you ever were.

She stays with me,secretly,no one must try to know,
She is mine,I belong to me,and I won't let her go.






No comments: