Monday, July 14, 2008

Implosion of laughter - The Song


It was a morning dream...perhaps...a sublime,sallow morning dream...

Now that I am awake,it implores to my conscious feelings.Like the unernourished fingers of that child in my dream.You...

It took that dreamside road accident to shake my turbid and confiscated wings of existence.As I lay sprawled and uncomposed...i had to let go.I finally had to.

A whistle now and then, a skip now and then, a hum..or even a loud thought now and then...

Where were they all gone?

You woke me up,in my dreams.And now I will never sleep again...


Behind every door, I am now.
Behind every tree, I am now.
Behind every black glass, I am now.
I am nowhere you want me to be…
I am everywhere you will never peek…

So tell me...why those insane people always dress
Either too much or too less,
Are their blood not stirred
By that same heat that keeps us all from dearth?
So here I am standing obliquely
Peering into an unknown face.
Here I am beaming,I'm laughing with uncertainty
That I am lost, with nobody to rest
My head on…my bleeding head.

Within every flat tire, I am now.
Within every crack, I am now.
Within every dog-eared page, I am now.
I am in a single moment’s eternity…
I am in a one-word wisdom’s leak…

So tell me
Why when they speak,their mouths twist with grace?
When all that they say
Are to themselves,
Blindfolded,untranslated, solitary to our existences.
So here I am standing obliquely
Peering into an unknown face.
Here I am beaming with uncertainty,
That I am lost,with nobody to rest
My head on…my bleeding head…


Let it all bleed out...let it all bleed out!
The dark,red,gleaming thoughts.
Let it put the sane world to shame and disarray
That I'm laughing at the implosion of light.
(When I'm laughing,at the) Implosion of my Sight...
(Yeah,I'm laughing at the )Implosion of my Mind...

1 comment:

Calypso said...

u'll put me outta my business...amazing pic yaar....