Saturday, August 9, 2008

One of my older poems/songs,I forgot to post---HAND OF REMORSE

Dig a hole for me
In that ground you stand.
I need to look deep,
To better understand
The reasons you give
For the ground you stand.

I don’t need your alibi,
I need only explore your pockets
I need no witnesses,
I need gather only your fingerprints.
Show me your hand.
Darling, show me your hand.
Of remorse.

Bear to me,
Your disciplined fangs.
I need to feel
Their sharp bloody gnash,
For the threat you give
Of your disciplined fangs.

I need no alibi,
I need only explore your pockets,
I need no witnesses,
I need gather only your fingerprints,
Show me your hand.
Darling, show me your hand
Of remorse.


Does it hurt to open your eyes yet?
Does it bleed to breath through your nose yet?
Does it burn to move your feet yet?
Does your chest spasm to feel it yet?
If you're dying to feel remorse yet...
You're finally there...then...finally there...

No comments: